1. We are sorry, but dogs are not allowed at our farm since we have many free-range animals. We have our own dogs and cats running around the property. Please let us know if you are afraid or have issues with our domestics and we will try to make arrangements to that effect.
2. No Smoking inside the cottage. If you smoke outside, please crush and dispose of all cigarette butts in a safe manner since we are surrounded by the forests of the Coast Range. If there is a smell of smoke or we have to clean up after you, there will be an additional fee.
3. Check-in is 3:00 PM and check-out is 11:00 AM. These times are negotiable with the stated acknowledgement of your hosts.
4. Deposits: A 50% deposit is required to hold all reservations. This will be applied to your balance due at the end of your stay as long as there is no damage.
5. Payments of all rents are due upon departure either by check or credit card. Your credit card receipt will read “Leaping Lamb Farm LLC”.
6. Cancellations: Reservations cancelled 21 days or more prior to arrival will receive a full refund, less a $25.00 processing fee. Reservations cancelled 20 days or less may result in payments being forfeit if we cannot re-rent the cabin. There are no refunds for unused nights resulting from late arrivals or early departures, except under extraordinary circumstances which will be at the discretion of the owner.
7. A charge of $25.00 will be assessed for each returned check.
8. There are no refunds due to mechanical failure, natural disasters, or weather.
9. Please abide by any additional ‘rules’ posted in the cottage. These are for the safety of both you and the farm residents (animals and people). A farm has inherent dangers and we will do our best to point out the obvious ones; however, guests will hold harmless Leaping Lamb Farm from all claims, suits or action of any nature arising out of activities of their party.
10. Leaping Lamb Farm reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
11. Violation of any federal or state laws, company policies or house rules are all grounds for immediate eviction without refund.
12. Receipt of your deposit and registration form will secure your reservation.
II. RELEASE, WAIVER OF LIABILITY, AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT
When you check-in, we will have you sign this agreement. Please be sure to read it completely before your arrival.
1. I agree to RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE any entity or individual involved in any way with the ownership, management, control and/or maintenance of the Leaping Lamb Farm, LLC, and/or their employees, officers, directors, management, employees, agents (collectively and individually referred to herein as “Releasees”), from all liability to me, my personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss or damage, and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in death and whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
2. I hereby ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of Releasees, and any of them, or otherwise while using or staying at Leaping Lamb Farm.
3. I agree to INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the Releasees and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost (including but not limited to attorney fees) that they may incur during and/or as a result of any activity of the undersigned while at Leaping Lamb Farm, whether caused by the negligence of the Releasees or otherwise.
4. (When applicable) I am the parent/guardian of a minor child and do hereby give my approval of his/her participation in any and all of the activities at Leaping Lamb Farm. I agree to the above terms and conditions for myself and on behalf of the minor.
WE RESPECT YOUR PRIVACY!
All of the information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any entity outside Leaping Lamb Farm LLC except the bank processing institutions that are involved in completing your purchase.
Any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
We NEVER store credit card numbers on our site. Only the bank processing institutions see this information.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us or call 541-487-4966.
Scottie & Greg Jones
20368 Honey Grove Road
Alsea, OR 97324